test

Katering SJB Easy Recipe Movie List Lil' IMAN LIL' AMIN Other Biz

5 Latest Entries

Hangat Di Lazada

Friday, 3 March 2017

My 5 Most Read Entries for February 2017 and 28 entries + 1 guest post + 7 blog segment

hi there,

besides my TOP three things to do this month, I want to start organizing the merphin house. at the moment, this house is quite 'upside-down like the wrecked ship' ... so, I need to focus with this ORGANIZING things.

did you guys received Valentine's gift?
we get ours, just a cheap couple mug,
but good enough to make hot drinks :)) LOL.

and few weeks ago, I settled the RECEIPT BOX, it's DIY things, so no more laying-placing-putting receipts anywhere around the table or kitchen cabinet, here and there.

February gone, so what's the 5 TOP trending in the blog last month? :-

#1

Susu Frisolac Comfort untuk bayi yang sukar membuang air besar + baby colic + bayi yang selalu kembung perut


#2

Set berpantang Jamu Selapan Mustika Ratu + Tungku Herba + Losyen Yusmira Pati Halia


#3

Beli pam susu Autumnz Bliss yang murah dari LAZADA


#4

Pengalaman pumping breastmilk menggunakan pam susu jenama AUTUMNZ yang best!


#5

As an early riser, as what I promised to myself!


and my other 36 entries, in case you missed out, I listed here:-

To the mommies, have you heard of DIAPEX?


Guest post by mr.Husband


and for the very 1st time, I joined the bloglist / giveaway / blog review segment ... many thanks to all the bloggers who are hosting the segment.

hope to write and join more more segment this month.

And as of end of February, this blog received 48,308  Pageviews

thanks to all followers and visitors! without you, I will never feel great for blogging.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sabahan Bloggers

Design By Sis Hawa | Copyright Reserved By Mrs Pip 2017