test

Katering SJB Easy Recipe Movie List Lil' IMAN LIL' AMIN Other Biz

5 Latest Entries

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

First entry ... testing

Alhamdulillah, it's my 1st entry .... have been thinking to create my own blog, but not until I asked my mr.Husband ... moreover, thanks to mr.Husband yang bagi idea untuk nama blog ni ... 

hari yang cerah, anak2 tengah dalam sleeping mode, jadi si mommy bolehlah bersenggang create blog kan ....

just a short intro for this blog, it is a blog untuk suka suka, sharing stories and untuk tatapan anak2 when they grow up kan ... mcm diary la juga so that when my little askar ni dah besar, they can read what their mommy tulis tentang mereka kan ... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sedang Berlangsung

Sedang Berlangsung
Sponsor Bersama
Design By Sis Hawa | Copyright Reserved By Mrs Pip 2017